Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, PHP and C#
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with HTML
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
A Python o Back end developer Sr ingles avanzado position is being advertised by a company in Buenos Aires. Interested parties should have skills in Backend Development, Python and Jenkins
Career outlook as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Backend Developer: